2008年6月18日水曜日

アフラック_医療保険_EVER_特約

医療保険_EVER of アフラック can add various 特約 depending on hope.

At first it is "woman illness 特約 of アフラック" which security to a disease peculiar to a woman of increases.
In woman illness 特約 of アフラック, illness peculiar to breast cancer and a woman including the joint rheumatism becomes the object.
When 100,000 yen were hospitalized about once when they had an appointed operation, 5,000 yen are paid to the security contents about one hospitalization in 1st until 1095 days in total until 60th.
It is the installment to be surprised most.
The premium is a woman of 30 years old, and the allowance mentioned above is paid in only 810 yen in the case of emergency.
It is "long-term hospitalization & going to hospital 特約" which is necessary when I suffered from a large-scaled disease next.
I become the security until 60th about one hospitalization in EVER.
To be a light disease and injury is security of 10 minutes, but, as for the hospitalization, the case done for a little less than 100 days is not rare when I suffer from cerebral infarction or a hypertensive heart disease.
I accept the course for hospitalization more than 61 days from the 61st day, and 10,000 yen or payment of 5,000 yen is held if I add long-term hospitalization & going to hospital 特約.

If there is these two 特約, I think that I can support cases various enough.

0 件のコメント: