2008年6月13日金曜日

アフラック_代理店_研修

The education system of 代理店 of アフラック understands that I really concentrate power.
I raise it in the official site with "insurance inexperienced OK", and there is it.
The image that I am difficult to approach and am hard to begin when I say 代理店 is what, but a commencement of practice fund does not suffer, and will not a 研修 system be that the utmost 代理店 recruitment ahead is rare?
In a certain convenience store and the restaurant, millions of, a contract deposit of tens of millions of occur only by registration.
I understand how much is that it is received warmly when I think about it.

I want to guess an a little more focus right about a 研修 system this time.
At first besides I do 研修 of seven months on-site and become the range of 研修 from a sales method to a consulting service corresponding to the needs of the visitor about a training system of アフラック.
It is it that what I can study only by the length of this 研修 period, contents free helps the life of own as well as 代理店 duties.
An application is completed, and at first, about 研修, it is it with registration after qualification by an examination for study of the qualification that it is necessary so that basics 研修 called 研修 before registration sells the insurance called the public course examination for four days for two days.
研修 continues until the seventh month, and 研修 becomes the end afterwards for the first action period.

Because there is exclusive support even if I relate to it after commencement of practice, as for the uneasiness of the knowledge side, it comes to be possible for 代理店 duties to feel it.

0 件のコメント: