2008年6月5日木曜日

アフラック_代理店

アフラック raises 代理店 well recently.

But, actually, will you make a profit even if you do 代理店?
Because I was interested, I examined it a little.

It is not 代理店, but I compare アフラック with the other insurance when I hear a little talk because an acquaintance does business of the general sale of the insurance, and a member seems to be easy to take the contract in comparatively many things around after the popularity is good.

But, according to the information that I examined in a net, there was a story that maintenance was difficult if it was 代理店 unless I took the contract more than 20 cases first on the moon.
It will be what need a considerable effort in thinking that it is to become independent in own for all of you basics because it is 代理店 first.

But it seems to be at all the shin ^^ severe world in a thing of the charm that become one's income by just that much, but challenge it if is fired up, and can try it hard; talk, and will not be a thing?

0 件のコメント: