2008年6月9日月曜日

アフラック_アヒル

The friend of the collector of the toy gave a key ring of アヒル of アフラック to me recently.
... which is what anything is in the insurance by family going out together in this one, アヒル desire for acquisition of アフラック and rolled up.
Power of the person who is an enthusiast is really terrible.

Because this アヒル was a very favorite character, I was glad at all, but took an orchestra duck in full set, besides! !

But why does not アフラック sell this duck as an article?
Though there will be a person receiving the insurance in it purpose, the which sold アヒル in itself feels like making a profit, but.
I intend not to be sold, but I am interested and looked at Yahoo Auctions, but there are few numbers, but I am cheap unexpectedly and sell it.

Think whether will do collecting アフラック_アヒル at this opportunity; nowadays.

0 件のコメント: