2008年5月28日水曜日

アフラック_CM_続き

Did CM of アフラック know that there was 続き?
I did not know it. Well I do not notice it generally.
CM which there is a continuance becomes appearing CM of Aoi Miyazaki.

Will not there be very few these days knowing in "in WEB or such a thing not appearing to following" in CM at all as soon as they "deliver it in WEB" which is apt to be CM?
As well as 続き of CM, I can get a ringing melody by a game, and materials of the blog seem to prepare in various ways.

アフラック makes a good thing with the result of CM, but I am unique about the advertising whether you say with such a strategy and am interesting.
In addition, I seem to have offered a sound source without affecting USEN before the CD release.

There are much lengthy advertising and invitation all the time recently, but can have a good feeling in posture of such a casual advertising of アフラック.

0 件のコメント: