2008年5月25日日曜日

アフラック_CM_勇気

As for the all of you, is there the person who became ガン close?
There is me.
It was the big sister of the close friend, but had you play together since I was quite small.
A honest close friend was very envious and, with the person that smiles did not really die out all the time, was able to think.
I have died with the youth that the big sister whom such, was very cheerful did not become for breast cancer in mid-30's either.
I cannot yet forget a scene when I went for a visit.
I occasionally remember it incidentally, and it can be depressed, but I am terrible, and courage appears when I watch CM appeared of Torigoe of アフラック on TV in such a case.
Torigoe still plays an active part in the television not only I overcame ガン.
If I do not do my best, too. I think so.
But a serious burden depends on a family though real patient will be serious.
The money is so, too, and the burden of the physical strength by a thing of nursing is so, too.
There does not seem to have been the thing that the big sister went to do inspection of the close friend, and discovery seems to have been late.
As for ガン, early detection is really important.
Because I felt not be it in other people's affairs recently, I think to enter ガン保険 of アフラック.
I get the healthy bonus every how many years, too and think thus to be examined.
I think for one's rotation not to waste that I looked in CM of アフラック, that I was affected.

0 件のコメント: