2008年5月24日土曜日

アフラック_個人年金_やりくり上手

Do you receive 年金控除 in the case of 確定申告 of every year definitely?
I use it well.
Because I am in 個人年金 of アフラック.

Was there all of you intellect?
It is natural for it to be taken subtraction of every year in life insurance and medical insurance, but it is taken individual annuity premium subtraction in 個人年金 well.
I say and think that it is assets use, besides, because 個人年金 increases at the time of refund at the time of the expiration for a period and comes back.
I relax the tax that I should pay in 個人年金 well and can change it into the store of the old age.

I simulated a plan of 個人年金 of アフラック, and return was 110%.
I am considerably delicious that 110% return in 確定年金.
Because it is plain the correspondence is reliable, and not to understand and explains it though 個人年金 of アフラック can be relieved even if I ask it it around because there are much アフラック members, and fact I enter, I am relieved very much.

With a tax as profit, let's live life that it is light.

0 件のコメント: